Performance of an operatic role in a fully stage opera production
(up to 3 months)
- 1-5 vocal students
Professional preparation of an opera part, concluded with its performance within the framework of the show.
Training and full staged opera production – J. Ph. Rameau – “Platèe”
Work on opera performance under the direction of professional conductors prepared to work with soloists, choir, dancers and orchestra.
Name(s) of the professor(s) of this module:
Solo singing: prof.Urszula Kryger, prof. Beata Zawadzka-Kłos, prof. Włodzimierz Zalewski, prof. Piotr Miciński, prof. Ziemowit Wojtczak, prof. Krzysztof Bednarek
Music director: Marcin Sompoliński
Stage director: Eva Buchmann
Parts open to applicants:
- Platea, rola in travesta – tenor / haute-contre
- Thespis – tenor / haute-contre
- Momus – bas / baryton
- Amor – sopran
- Satyr – bas / baryton
- Thalie – sopran
- Folie –sopran
- Mercure – tenor
- Jupiter – bas / baryton
- Junon – sopran
- Citheron – bas / baryton
- Clarine – sopran
Number of teaching / production hours of the EOA module:
- Working with the stage director – as a group – approx. 10 days of rehearsals (approx. 60 hours)
- Ensemble rehearsals with conductor – 10 hours
- Stage-orchestra rehearsals – 10 hours
- The performance at the concert hall of the Academy of Music in Łódź, at 2a Żubardzka St. – 3 hours
Number of ECTS within master accreditation
- Submit recordings. The application must include a link to a video recording (candidate singing with piano accompaniment).
- Deadline to be discussed.
Description of the final examination:
- Location of the performance: the concert hall of the Academy of Music in Łódź, at 2a Żubardzka St.
Total expenses of the EOA module per student and what is included / excluded in this price:
- Module is available within an Erasmus exchange
- Module could be also available as a postgraduate studies. The fee is then approx. 1000 EUR (not included travelling to/from Łódź and stay in Łódź).
Academy of music: Łódź
Language training: English, Polish