Full scale Opera production of Verdi’s Falstaff with Stefan Herheim and Gregor Bühl
(up to 3 months)
- 1-2 singers
- 1-3 stage directors
Description of the EOA module
- Full scale opera production of Verdi’s Falstaff with the NRK Radio Orchestra.
- Musical calls from January 6th, 2020
- Ensemble rehearsals, vocal coaching
- Stage Director: Prof. Stefan Herheim, designated Intendant Theater an der Wien
- Conductor Prof. Gregor Bühl.
- 6 weeks stage rehearsals from February 16th
- 2 Performances April 1st and 3rd 2020 at Scene 2 in The Norwegian National Opera (DNO&B)
- We are looking for the two tenor roles of Dr. Caius and Bardolfo in Falstaff
A great chance to work with one of Europe’s most important stage directors, Stefan Herheim, designated Intendant Theater an der Wien.
The staging period will be open for master students in opera staging, with possibility to assist the stage director.
Name(s) of the professor(s):
- Stefan Herheim, stage director
- Gregor Bühl, conductor
- Olesya Tutova, piano coach
- Solveig Kringelborn, voice teacher
- Toril Carlsen, voice teacher
- Acting classes
- Language classes (Italian)
- Audition training
- Vocal coaching
Preparation 180 hrs + Production 200 hrs
- Digital material to be sent before June 1st, 2019
Academy of music: Oslo
Language training: English, German