September 17th, 2018 – January 25th, 2018
communication languages FR/EN
1-2 vocal students
- Strategy of auditioning
- Career strategy
- Construction of a target repertoire according to the purpose of the auditions
- Vocal technique and style coaching
- Phonetics and operatic diction
- Preparation of the auditions
- Knowledge of the international operatic world
- Simulation of the auditions
- Training for participation in Vocal Competitions
- Auditions for Swiss and International professional partners
- Individual follow-up and personalized advice
Full methodology programme concerning the preparation of all kind of auditions for Opera Houses, Agencies, Opera Studios, Vocal Competitions, etc. Individual teaching with full recognition of the artistic potential and possibilities of each student in agreement with the international professional context.
Meetings with the recognized personalities of the operatic world and auditions for Swiss and international professional partners.
- Marcin Habela (vocal technique and style coaching, career strategy)
- Nina Uhari, Réginald Le Reun (preparation of the auditions and style coaching)
- Florence Million-Krattenmacher, Melody Louledjian (methodology of the auditioning)
- Sacha Michon (phonetics and operatic diction)
Description of final examination:
Progress examination and final simulation of the auditions
- Preparation of an entire role from opera repertoire: Nina Uhari.
- Grotowski’s Actor Training, Marc Mayoraz.
- Masterclass and seminars
Academy of music: Geneva